Total Quality Logistics

2.5
2.4
2.1
1.9

Comments

Low salary

The opportunity at TQL is something hard to find. It's one of the top reasons I chose to join this team. It's exciting to see what's next for me here.

Regardless of gender you create your own career path and success at TQL. Define your why and work hard to achieve your goals. TQL gives you the opportunity to fulfill your dreams.

Logistics has historically been an industry with very little female representation but Total Quality Logistics is making moves swiftly in the right direction. I am proud to tell people about the important work we do on a daily basis.

The maternity leave is horrible and there is very minimal female leadership especially the higher up you go.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Total Quality Logistics?