Torrid

2.3 Salary Satisfaction
2.1 Social Activities and Environment
2.0 Ability to Telecommute
1.7 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

Good retail job, extremely woman centric environment

I wish Torrid had paid maternity leave and more support for families who are trying to adopt. I wish Torrid also chose to be closed on major holidays and put family time first.

Store Manager is HORRIBLE. She purposely NEVER scheduled me (or scheduled me and then canceled my shift to let other work) and gave opportunities to others when I was at the store longer. The average hours per week, that aren't even guaranteed, is around 3 hours a week.

The rest of the store employees were great and made me feel welcome.

This company is very body positive and both man and woman equality friendly and beyond. It's one of the most encouraging places to work and it infinitely is a wonderful experience to share your growing confidence as a plus size person, and being confident in yourselves with a strong team to support you.

Management is mostly women, but the environment is very catty and vindictive. The company cares more about numbers than people.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Torrid?