Toast, Inc logo

Toast, Inc

3.4 | Boston, MA | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Toast, Inc are based on 160 ratings from 10 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Toast, Inc

I love working at Toast, I think it is one of the best workplaces and has such a great culture!

Toast, Inc logo

Are you a Toaster?

We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.

This information is provided by Toast, Inc

• Multigrain - LGBTQIA group
  • ToastHER - Women's group

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Monthly yoga sessions
  • Onsite gym (BSC)
  • Recreational clubs (soccer, basketball, adventure club etc.)

• Frequent social activities
  • Open lounges and collaborative areas
  • Casual dress
  • Company outings
  • Stocked kitchen
  • Commuter benefits
  • Wellness programs

Jobs at Toast, Inc

Toast, Inc is a computer software company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Toast, Inc has a 3.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 160 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Toast, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.