Toast, Inc logo

Toast, Inc

3.5 | Boston, MA | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Toast, Inc are based on 176 ratings from 11 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Toast, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Toast, Inc:
From Toast, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Toast, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Toast, Inc logo

Are you a Toaster?

We are a rapidly growing company that’s revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.

This information is provided by Toast, Inc

• Multigrain - LGBTQIA group
  • ToastHER - Women's group

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation
  • Monthly yoga sessions
  • Onsite gym (BSC)
  • Recreational clubs (soccer, basketball, adventure club etc.)

• Frequent social activities
  • Open lounges and collaborative areas
  • Casual dress
  • Company outings
  • Stocked kitchen
  • Commuter benefits
  • Wellness programs

Jobs at Toast, Inc

Full-time | Woburn, MA
Toast, Inc is a computer software company headquartered in the Boston, MA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Toast, Inc has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 176 ratings from 11 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Toast, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.