TNTP

4.3 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program
4.0 Family Growth Support
3.5 Salary Satisfaction
3.2 Wellness Initiatives

Comments

As an mostly virtual company, the flexibility that comes with working from home is amazing for working moms. Also, it leads to a culture where people are fairly understanding of children screaming in the background or dogs barking. Also, maternity leave and PTO are way better than average. Also, it's about 2/3 women so there's no lack of female mentorship and opportunities for women to succeed.

I have tremendous respect for all of my coworkers, which I feel like is pretty rare. Aside from a great mission and set of people to collaborate with, I'm pretty satisfied with my promotion (which I didn't have to advocate for--my boss brought it up), the kick-a** women in senior leadership roles I can look up to, and the fact that I can set my own hours and work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.

A national nonprofit founded by teachers, TNTP helps school systems end educational inequality and achieve their goals for students.

TNTP believes our nation’s public schools can offer all children an excellent education. A national nonprofit founded by teachers, we help school systems end educational inequality and achieve their goals for students. We work at every level of the public education system to attract and train talented teachers and school leaders, ensure rigorous and engaging classrooms, and create environments that prioritize great teaching and accelerate student learning. Since 1997, we’ve partnered with more than 200 public school districts, charter school networks and state departments of education. We have recruited or trained more than 50,000 teachers, redefined critical education issues through acclaimed studies like The Widget Effect (2009) and The Mirage (2015), and launched one of the nation’s premiere awards for excellent teaching, the Fishman Prize for Superlative Classroom Practice. Today, TNTP is active in more than 30 cities.

Women at TNTP

This information is provided by TNTP

Board

Executive

This information is provided by TNTP

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy

• Occasional social activities
  • Company retreats

TNTP has no jobs listed at this time.