The TJX Companies, Inc.

2.8
2.7
2.6
2.4

Comments

A company that always grows with the customer while providing affordable items and comfortable shopping experience.

I tried for years to get promoted at this store. Put in all the work and effort and had all the knowledge of the higher position only to be put through the ringer both times the position came available and then told "too bad". To make matters worse, they then offered and gave the position to a lady who hadn't been at the store more than a week. I had already put in over three years of work at the store and told by management I was a good fit for the better position and always ALWAYS told what a good job I did, always passed my year review, never got customer complaints, got along with EVERYONE I worked with, was told unanimously how I would be great at that position. All the hard work I put in was for nothing. I don't recommend anyone work here. This job is like being in high school again. Favorites apply and gods help you if you're not a favorite.

Couldn't pick a better place to work as a mother of a 1 year old ♡ very laid back understanding place ♡

To fit in within Merchandising at TJX, one must walk the same and talk the same, and never voice their opinions or recommendations. There is a fast track for promotion and growth if you brown nose the right people. Upper management plays favorites to those who stay in line and don't ask questions. No room for new ideas. Instead, you will be shunned, the outcast, and eventually bullied into quitting. Beware of the "action plan". Managers will find any excuse (or literally fabricate one) to put you on an "action plan", bully you, and force you to quit. So much gaslighting and bullying. Such a terrible time in my life, and I still struggle from PTSD from my time with this company. I wish someone had warned me. Look at their turnover, and Glassdoor reviews. I am not the only one.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The TJX Companies, Inc.?