The TJX Companies, Inc.

2.6
2.3
2.3
1.9

Comments

TJX is a great stepping stone to be responsible

Although the culture is not for everyone, TJX has a renowned training program for merchandising. It is an excellent starting point for anyone interested in the retail industry.

Great team at corporate office

A company that always grows with the customer while providing affordable items and comfortable shopping experience.

I tried for years to get promoted at this store. Put in all the work and effort and had all the knowledge of the higher position only to be put through the ringer both times the position came available and then told "too bad". To make matters worse, they then offered and gave the position to a lady who hadn't been at the store more than a week. I had already put in over three years of work at the store and told by management I was a good fit for the better position and always ALWAYS told what a good job I did, always passed my year review, never got customer complaints, got along with EVERYONE I worked with, was told unanimously how I would be great at that position. All the hard work I put in was for nothing. I don't recommend anyone work here. This job is like being in high school again. Favorites apply and gods help you if you're not a favorite.

Work in HR or Recruiting for The TJX Companies, Inc.?