Title Source

Management Opportunities for Women
Female Representation in Top Leadership
4.2
4.2

Comments

Title Source provides more than fair opportunities for all team members and encourages growth into whatever roles team members may be interested in, along with providing training and support to prepare them for those roles.

Title Source is an amazing organization!

Great place to work! I think they should have training for the non-experienced so they can work here too! I know a lot of people who would fit our amazing culture and they also have a strong work ethic but lack the experience needed to get on board.

I love Title Source, where I have worked for several years now. Fresh off the streets with no experience, I have been given so many opportunities to learn and grow, and now I am in leadership myself. I have been challenger to take on new adventures and roles within the company and see many of the women around me given the same opportunity. Our leadership group is mostly women and the best part - we get paid the same as the men! There is never a need to worry that someone is getting paid more because of their gender. Our company is flexible with our work schedules. I love the people I work with. I actually get excited to come to work every day, something that I've never experienced before.

love it here! amazing place to work.

We’re a tech company – we just happen to work in real estate.

Title Source is the largest independent provider of title insurance, property valuations and closing services in the nation. Our culture welcomes challenges and champions new ideas, and you can see that passion in our commitment to providing the best client experience possible. We’re changing the game for lenders, home owners and real estate professionals, and having fun along the way.

Women at Title Source

This information is provided by Title Source

This information is provided by Title Source

• 0-1 Years: 4 weeks
  • 1-5 Years: 5 weeks
  • 5-10 Years: 6 weeks
  • 10+ Years: 7 weeks
  • Paid Time Off Banks will roll over year after year until the max amount of hours is reached.

• Tuition reimbursement

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • Full-time mothers receive 10 days paid time off once their leave ends. This time must be used within one year of the baby's birth.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • On-site childcare
  • Adoptive assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room
  • Free snacks and beverages

Title Source has no jobs listed at this time.