Thumbtack

Company Responsiveness
Management Opportunities for Women
Female Representation in Top Leadership
3.3

Comments

Thumbtack sees people for how they can contribute and grow, not what gender, sexual orientation, religion, or anything else you are.

It's full of kind people who all look vastly different from each other and I've never once even remembered I'm a different gender than my make counterparts.

Thumbtack places great importance on work life balance and will work with you watcher the circumstance. I've seen people in school full time while retaining high level positions and I've seen partners able to take the appropriate leave for a new member of the family (male, female, adoption, birth, it all counts).

I love this place and have a feeling I've been spoiled. One day I'll have to leave and the real world will slap me in the face! I live in a drram bubble of a workplace and I have been happy here for 2.5 years.

No women on the board, only one woman on the executive team, been without a HR leader for over six months, women's mentorship group is lackluster and without focus, no women's ERG, some blatant and uncorrected sexism from colleagues (though not all colleagues).

All-male management team turned down a request to start a women's leadership group, saying "we're 100% transparent, we don't need that here"

Anonymous Rater

Work in HR or Recruiting for Thumbtack?