TEXTBOOK BROKERS

1.6
Management Opportunities for Women
Employer Responsiveness
1.0

Comments

I stick around because of the flexible hours and I'm still in school. The management (TJ in particular) speak to us like we're below scum.

Men who frequently showed up late or not at all where treated better and given raises. Me and my fellow female colleagues were not. We came in time, did all we were asked and more. Heard one of the owners come and joke with the manager making all kind of sexist is the jokes.

Frequently belittling to employees. No respect for women at all. No female leadership. One of the managers in Conway was so eager to feel important he constantly put down those around him, except his boss. He's always sucking up to him.

Very biased. Favoritism is obvious. Men are treated with more respect than women are. Disorganization and training are extremely weak. Customer service from the manager is horrific. Manager pushes his responsibilities on the employees. Extremely rude and condescending towards customers and employees. Would strongly recommend not working at Textbook Brokers. Only up side is that they were very flexible with work hours during the semester (unless it was a rush time like Tax Free weekend or buyback).

Work in HR or Recruiting for TEXTBOOK BROKERS?