Texas Instruments, Inc

3.3 | Dallas, TX | Semiconductors | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Texas Instruments, Inc are based on 422 ratings from 29 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Texas Instruments, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Texas Instruments, Inc:
From Texas Instruments, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Texas Instruments, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

We're changing the world, one chip at a time.

As one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies with over 31,000 employees in more than 35 countries, Texas Instruments has been leading innovation for more than 80 years. Our analog and embedded processing products power electronics across every industry and help to make the world smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more fun.

Innovating a better world is not only what we do, it’s the core of who we are. From developing leading-edge technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA.

TI is continually recognized as a 'best place to work' - offering a creative and friendly work environment, a variety of assignments, and extensive professional development and training opportunities.

Come change the world with us.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Texas Instruments, Inc

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Texas Instruments, Inc

• We offer:
  • vacation and paid time off
  • paid holidays
  • volunteer time off
  • telecommute options
  • reduced or flexible work hours

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• We also offer:
  • maternity and paternity leave
  • adoption assistance
  • military leave
  • family medical leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance
  • We offer:
  • health, dental, vision, life, supplemental life, disability, occupation accident, AD&D insurance
  • flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts
  • mental health care, retiree health and medical
  • 401K plan, employee stock purchase plan, performance bonuses, stock options, equity incentive plan and charitable gift matching

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Game room
  • Company retreats
  • We also offer:
  • employee discounts
  • employee assistance programs
  • commuter checks and assistance, where applicable
  • mobile phone discounts
  • legal assistance

Jobs at Texas Instruments, Inc

Texas Instruments, Inc has no jobs listed at this time.

Texas Instruments, Inc is a semiconductors company headquartered in the Dallas, TX area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Texas Instruments, Inc has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 422 ratings from 29 current or former employees. 5 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Texas Instruments, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.