TEMPOE logo

TEMPOE

3.3 | Cincinnati, OH | Financial Services | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for TEMPOE are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TEMPOE. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From TEMPOE:
From TEMPOE:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at TEMPOE. Your review can help other women find great companies.

TEMPOE logo

TEMPOE is...

As TEMPOE strives to be the Obvious Choice for our retail partners and consumers, we are also focused on being the Obvious Choice for our employees.

We’ve provided lease option solutions to over 520,000 unique consumers. We’ve generated 2 million applications from various channels including furniture, jewelry, appliances, electronics, lawn and garden, mattresses, optical, fitness equipment, and more

We currently have about 240 employees and provide a fun, collaborative, and challenging environment where employees thrive. We are committed to recognizing and rewarding our employees who favorably impact the business results through efforts and innovation.

At TEMPOE, we value a balanced lifestyle and caring for our community. Our TEMPOE Cares programs allows our employees to bring positive changes to the world around us through their actions.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by TEMPOE

Executive

This information is provided by TEMPOE

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

• 6 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Subsidized food

Jobs at TEMPOE

TEMPOE has no jobs listed at this time.

TEMPOE is a financial services company headquartered in the Cincinnati, OH area that employs 201 to 500 people. TEMPOE has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like TEMPOE and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.