TEKsystems

3.2 | Hanover, MD | Information Technology and Services | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for TEKsystems are based on 1,846 ratings from 122 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TEKsystems. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From TEKsystems:
From TEKsystems:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at TEKsystems. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Own Change

We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in strategy, implementation and talent, we work with progressive leaders who drive change. That’s the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.

Jobs at TEKsystems

TEKsystems has no jobs listed at this time.

TEKsystems is an information technology and services company headquartered in the Hanover, MD area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. TEKsystems has a 3.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,846 ratings from 122 current or former employees. 17 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like TEKsystems and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.