Tekscape, Inc logo

Tekscape, Inc

3.0 | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

A message from Tekscape, Inc

We trust our employees to make the right decisions and be autonomous while working alongside management. This, in turn, creates a unique culture where every employee truly matters. Learn more

Company scores for Tekscape, Inc are based on 77 ratings from 5 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Tekscape, Inc. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Tekscape, Inc:
From Tekscape, Inc:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Tekscape, Inc. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Tekscape, Inc logo

At Tekscape, we tend to lean on the fun side by encouraging employees to do what they are genuinely passionate about.

Tekscape, Inc. is an industry leader in advanced and tailored technology solutions. Our mission is to be an ever-evolving company that continually improves business and technology needs for our clients by leading every solution conversation.

We specialize in designing, implementing, and managing solutions to help you in your digital transformation path, enabling workforce productivity, and providing a comprehensive cybersecurity strategy. Our unique approach enhances our clients’ business practices, improves efficiency, and ultimately reduces overhead costs to increase profitability and foster growth.

Tekscape Inc.
@TekscapeInc • January 16
#Smishing - Never heard of smishing? It’s phishing’s evil cousin, “SMS” #phishing. Make sure to advise your customers to be aware of smishing and #phishingscams, and include two-factor #authentication for logins to any sensitive #financial #data.
Read more ›
Tekscape Inc.
@TekscapeInc • January 15
"We don’t have a choice on whether we digitally transform. The choice is how well we do it." #TransformYourTechnology #IoT #TechNews #TechTrends #InformationTechnology hubs.ly/H0mBBxh0
Read more ›

This information is provided by Tekscape, Inc

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 10 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 10 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food

• Frequent social activities

Jobs at Tekscape, Inc

Full-time | New York City, NY | Can work remote
Tekscape, Inc is an information technology and services company that employs 11 to 50 people. Tekscape, Inc has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 77 ratings from 5 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Tekscape, Inc and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.