Teach For America logo

Teach For America

3.8 | New York City, NY | Education Management | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Teach For America are based on 1,321 ratings from 89 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Teach For America. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Teach For America:
From Teach For America:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Teach For America. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Teach For America logo

Lead alongside those shaping the political, economic, and social future of our country

Teach For America is a diverse network of leaders who confront educational inequity through teaching and work with unwavering commitment from every sector of society to create a nation free from this injustice.

As a collective force—educators, advocates, entrepreneurs, policymakers, community members—we fight for the aspirations of all students and families in America, regardless of gender, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual orientation, political, or socio-economic background .

Our aim is to realize the day when every child in our nation has an equal opportunity to learn, grow, influence, and lead.

Jobs at Teach For America

Teach For America has no jobs listed at this time.

Teach For America is an education management company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Teach For America has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 1,321 ratings from 89 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Teach For America and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.