Target

2.5
2.3
2.2
1.7

Comments

I have worked with this company for 4 years now. There have been no major issues until recently with another employee sexualizing women and other team members unwantedly. I have alerted HR and nothing seems to have been done about it.

We have quite a few females in leadership positions from mid-level to Sr. levels. They are also going into a more visual inspired looks in store which allows more females to grow and take more roles in the company. Target takes good care of their employees with benefits.

Target used to be a great company to work for. In recent years the focus has changed and it seems they don't care about the team members anymore. There's a lot of problems with management being hired straight out of school without any experience with retail or how to manage people.

It’s not a bad place to work I just don’t care about selling clothes to people anymore!

Overall Target is a good place to work if your looking for a place to start at. The employees work well with each other.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Target?