Target

2.5
2.3
2.2
1.8

Comments

At my particular store and the one I worked at previously, almost all the managers are females. Most of our Executive Team Leads are females. The HR manager is a female, the Store Team Lead is a female and even her boss (forgot her technical term, oops) is a female. It’s awesome to be working and to know that the store is dependent on this team of women, I t’s a great thing to be a part of!

Great company, but not a lot of free time

Good company but if anyone wants to get all 40hrs a week, they have to be in the hunt for available shifts and be on call at all times.

There are a few higher ups that are quite sexist toward women. They'd rather train a male, who has just started, to do 'advanced' tasks and to take over when they are gone rather than a female who has been working there for a while. Those same people will flat out say 'you are useless' if you don't do something fast, even if you have never done it before.

Love working for Target it’s a great company and really wants you to be successful!

Work in HR or Recruiting for Target?