Target

2.9 | Minneapolis, MN | Retail | 10000+ Employees

Scores for Target are based on 25,808 ratings from 1,813 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Target

Great place

Target was at times, a nice place to work. However when the time came for me to get a promotion, they simply gave it to someone else, and never gave me a chance. My experience after this was simply not only negative, but unfair as well.

I enjoy working at Target! It's a more traditional job with your schedule posted 2 weeks in advance, most of the other team members enjoyable to work with, and I know that I'll have a job to do when I come in. It's reliable as long as you come to work when you're scheduled and work efficiently. There's plenty of grace for learning when you're new and helpful management. If you're looking for something less stressful (with cute clothes to buy when you're off the clock), I would recommend looking at Target.

The job called for too much responsibility with too little pay.

Super easy going & smooth.

The Target Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Target?