Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson logo

Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson

5.0 | Los Angeles, CA | Accounting | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson:
From Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson logo

TANNER MAINSTAIN GLYNN & JOHNSON

Since our founding in 1975, Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson has built a reputation as one of Los Angeles' largest and most respected accounting and business management Firms. Located in Westwood, the Firm consistently ranks in the Los Angeles Business Journal's "Top 50 Accounting Firms, A List" which includes the Los Angeles-based offices of National and Regional CPA Firms.

Today, TMGJ's client roster includes some of the top names in entertainment, sports and business. And our services have expanded beyond traditional tax and accounting to include business management, business consulting, investment and financial planning.

Many of our partners and senior staff members hold advance degrees in taxation and business administration. Our professional staff is comprised entirely of CPAs or CPA Candidates who keep abreast of all federal and state tax law changes, including pending and proposed legislation. Our Firm's reputation attracts top talent who continually enhance their knowledge with education and training that far exceeds their professional requirements.

This information is provided by Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson

• 19 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food

• Subsidized food

Jobs at Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson

Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson has no jobs listed at this time.

Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson is an accounting company headquartered in the Los Angeles, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Tanner Mainstain Glynn & Johnson and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.