Tandem Diabetes Care logo

Tandem Diabetes Care

3.7 | San Diego, CA | Medical Devices | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Tandem Diabetes Care are based on 67 ratings from 5 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Tandem Diabetes Care. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Tandem Diabetes Care:
From Tandem Diabetes Care:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Tandem Diabetes Care. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Tandem Diabetes Care logo

Grow with Us!

In the development of our first product, the t:slim® Insulin Pump, we conducted thousands of interviews with people living with diabetes and their healthcare providers, and have continued using this design approach in the development of all of our products. We believe that by listening to the needs of both patients and providers, we have a better chance of delivering products that will help improve their lives.

At Tandem, we are not a diabetes division, we are a diabetes company. Our whole reason for being is to make the lives of people with diabetes better and better, through relentless innovation and revolutionary customer experience.

Our strategy is to excel in our areas of expertise and to partner with other technology leaders to create products that combine the best options available. We believe that true progress is made through collaboration. Our commitment to innovation through partnerships also extends to leading researchers in the artificial pancreas space, and Tandem technology has been used in artificial pancreas research around the world.

All of Tandem’s research and development, manufacturing, and customer support teams are located just steps away from each other at our San Diego, California headquarters. We believe that design, planning, and problem solving all happen best face-to-face.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Tandem Diabetes Care

Board

Executive

This information is provided by Tandem Diabetes Care

• 20 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Gym membership subsidy

• Occasional social activities

Jobs at Tandem Diabetes Care

Tandem Diabetes Care has no jobs listed at this time.

Tandem Diabetes Care is a medical devices company headquartered in the San Diego, CA area with 1001 to 5000 employees. Tandem Diabetes Care has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 67 ratings from 5 employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Tandem Diabetes Care and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.