TalkIQ logo

TalkIQ

Unrated | San Francisco, CA | Information Technology and Services | 11 to 50 Employees

Ratings

Share your insights about what it's like for women working at TalkIQ.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at TalkIQ. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From TalkIQ:
From TalkIQ:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at TalkIQ. Your review can help other women find great companies.

TalkIQ logo

Every conversation matters - learn from them

TalkIQ enables customers to capture and learn from their customer conversations. We transcribe and analyze phone calls for sales and support teams, so the teams can learn where they are connecting with and failing to connect with customers. We use the latest in NLP and ML to figure out what makes conversations work, so we can help companies understand, communicate with, and serve their customers well.

Jobs at TalkIQ

TalkIQ has no jobs listed at this time.

TalkIQ is an information technology and services company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 11 to 50 people. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like TalkIQ and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.