Talbots

3.0 | Hingham, MA | Retail | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Talbots are based on 662 ratings from 45 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Talbots. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Talbots:
From Talbots:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Talbots. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Talbots Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Talbots?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Talbots who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Talbots

Talbots has no jobs listed at this time.

Talbots is a retail company headquartered in the Hingham, MA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Talbots has a 3.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 662 ratings from 45 current or former employees. 14 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Talbots and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.