Table XI Partners LLC logo

Table XI Partners LLC

4.2 | Chicago, IL | Internet | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Table XI Partners LLC are based on 78 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Table XI Partners LLC. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Table XI Partners LLC:
From Table XI Partners LLC:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Table XI Partners LLC. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Table XI Partners LLC logo

Tech Done Right

Table XI is a design and development firm with 15 years of experience building websites, applications and custom software for everyone from startups to storied brands. To deliver the best solutions, we need as many bright and diverse minds in the room as possible, and we need to be able to learn from them once they’re there. That’s why we’re working to create an environment that’s comfortable and inclusive for everyone.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Table XI Partners LLC

This information is provided by Table XI Partners LLC

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council
  • Most career development is focused on forms, assessments and what you can do for the company. And while we want to get great work out of you, we know that doesn't happen in a vacuum. That's why we created The Sticky Note Game to set goals for all aspects of your life — from the conferences you want to attend to the volunteering you want to do to the life events on the horizon to the new skills you want to practice. Learn how we do career development at: https://www.stickynote.game/

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 8 weeks unpaid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • Daily gourmet meals cooked in-house with vegetarian, gluten-free, and other options available

• Frequent social activities
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food
  • A casual loft office that pairs an open floor plan with quiet and collaborative spaces

Jobs at Table XI Partners LLC

Table XI Partners LLC has no jobs listed at this time.

Table XI Partners LLC is an internet company headquartered in the Chicago, IL area that employs 11 to 50 people. Table XI Partners LLC has a 4.2-star InHerSight Score, based on 78 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Table XI Partners LLC and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.