T-Mobile

3.2
3.1
3.0
2.4

Comments

T-Mobile is a great place to work if you’re cooperate, well better place. If you’re TPR (managed by another company, but different than an authorized retailer) you’re not so lucky. All the policies on insurance, paid time off, over time, etc are per the owner so if he/she doesn’t offer then you do get.

Is a good company. The Vegas location doesn't give you opportunities. But I worked before in Miami location is amazing.

Anonymous Rater

Your satisfaction highly depends on who works in your location and who is in charge of your district. A lot of toxic people in charge.

I learned a great deal about different technologies and improved my ability to read and assist clients.

It’s such a breath of fresh air to work for a company that truly values their employees and has such a large focus on making women feel like equals. After a few negative experiences with other companies, the culture and support at T-Mobile is simply eye opening. I feel so lucky to work here!

Work in HR or Recruiting for T-Mobile?