T-Mobile

3.2
3.1
3.0
2.5

Comments

Too bad the uncarrier doesn't break industry standard with more women in the exec offices. It feels like Callie was just added as a way to playcate us.

I have so many women in my management team!! Even our VPs are almost half women. This company rocks, there’s absolutely no discrimination, and they really truly love and take care of their employees! Best company I’ve ever worked for BY FAR.

No schedule flexibility for working mothers. Can be unprofessional environment at times.

T-Mobile provides women a safe, empowering environment to grow in. From free mammograms for employees to The Women's Leadership Network T-Mobile is a family company for families. They even provide maternity, paternity, and adoptive parents leave. I will never leave!

Hands down the best job I've ever had. Not only do we celebrate diversity but they help pay for childcare, adoption, and even IVF treatments!! We are well taken care of within the magenta family.

Work in HR or Recruiting for T-Mobile?