T-Mobile

3.1
3.1
3.0
2.4

Comments

T-mobile is an amazingly supportive company for women, men, and anyone who identifies as anything else. You are encouraged to bring your whole authentic self to work every day. There is an active effort to make sure you can maintain balance in your work and home lives. It is hands down the best company I have ever worked for!

I liked the money and some of the people I worked with. I like the over all job.. Just the people and opportunitys there weren't all great.

The culture and benefits at T-Mobile is unlike anything I have seen! A lot is expected, but you get a lot in return. You can truly tell they care about employees and want you have a work life balance. Rewards/advancement are based on performance, not tenure which is extremely refreshing. There are a lot of advancement opportunities within the company as well.

Without a doubt, the most phenomenal employer I have ever worked for

This is truly a terrific company to work for as a woman and parent (or really anyone). We have terrific benefits, and considerate/aware leadership.

Work in HR or Recruiting for T-Mobile?