T-Mobile

3.1
3.1
3.0
2.4

Comments

Unfair hypocritical metrics causes major anxiety. Positive place to work, but sometimes too positive. How is that possible? Magenta all over the place. Working there is like talking to that one peppy "morning person" who makes you realize how much less cheery and chipper you really are. There is not enough coffee in the world... If you get me you should steer clear of TMO.

They raise wages every year, and offer 27 paid days off a year. They have just as many women in leadership roles as men.
They host regular "Women's Leadership" seminars, for success in leadership in any career.
Cafe & a pool table in break room, free fresh dispensed flavored coffee for all, and a "quiet" room w/massage chairs, a gym, and a nursing room for breast pumping moms.
One time I asked for 6 weeks of leave for medical reasons- it was approved and I was given 8. I still got paid 60% of my pay while gone. My job was waiting for me when I got back. Both men and women get at least 6 weeks for maternity leave, for birth or adoption- at 60% of your pay. Also, compensation for a portion of your childcare costs.
Your management REALLY cares about you, and wants to see you succeed. You are coached & given opportunities to learn, and they almost always promote from within.
Don't get me wrong, the job is hard working at a call center all day, often taking the kinds of calls you'd expect- Peaople screaming, occasionally getting called names by people are not understanding their bill, people who want free stuff for tenure, and people begging us to turn on accounts suspended for not paying their bill for 2 months because they can't afford their phone bill. It gets rough sometimes.
But, you're on a TEAM. Who takes care of each other. Combine that with all the benefits I listed & more- it really is amazing to work there. I'm not a shill, lol- I'm serious. I work there.

T-mobile is an amazingly supportive company for women, men, and anyone who identifies as anything else. You are encouraged to bring your whole authentic self to work every day. There is an active effort to make sure you can maintain balance in your work and home lives. It is hands down the best company I have ever worked for!

I liked the money and some of the people I worked with. I like the over all job.. Just the people and opportunitys there weren't all great.

The culture and benefits at T-Mobile is unlike anything I have seen! A lot is expected, but you get a lot in return. You can truly tell they care about employees and want you have a work life balance. Rewards/advancement are based on performance, not tenure which is extremely refreshing. There are a lot of advancement opportunities within the company as well.

Work in HR or Recruiting for T-Mobile?