Synchrony logo

Synchrony

4.1 | Stamford, CT | Financial Services | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Synchrony are based on 742 ratings from 48 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Synchrony. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Synchrony:
From Synchrony:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Synchrony. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Synchrony logo

We know you have unique ambitions. We're here to help you realize them.

Everyone has their own unique ambition. It’s not something you just look forward to. We believe it’s what you work forward to. At Synchrony, we help fulfill ambitions.

For our customers, we do it by financing purchases and healthcare and being the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables.*

For our employees, we do it by offering the chance to contribute to the customer experience, supporting our team in and out of the office, and sharing our success as we continue to build this company together.

All our tools and technology, flexibility and support, benefits and training add up to something different depending on your goal. But they mean one thing for us: whatever you’re working forward to, we’ll help you get there.

Altogether Better.
We believe that the sum of our individual differences is one of our greatest competitive advantages. We offer Diversity & Inclusion networks as a hands-on place to develop leadership skills, develop relationships around common ambitions, and realize your potential. At Synchrony, you don’t need to be a woman to join the Women’s Network. Nor speak Spanish to be in the Hispanic Network. All you have to do is extend a helping hand – and become a supporting member of the network of your choice. That’s what the plus sign stands for. Diversity Networks + You.

Our Women’s Network+ empowers women to learn, grow and succeed. We foster curiosity, collaboration and networking across all levels and functions of the company. Our other diversity networks are:

African American Network+
Asian Professional Engagement Network+
Hispanic Network+
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender+ Network
People With Disabilities Network+
Veterans Network+

Benefits & Rewards:
Whether you join us to advance your career, save money, join a team or have the flexibility to do all of the above, we want to make it very, very worth your while. We offer a benefits program carefully designed to meet the unique needs of you and your family. Our offerings include:

Healthcare: Medical and prescription drug plans are available on Day One
Work/Life: We offer family care and education programs, financial and legal counseling, tuition reimbursement and more. Added perks include paid parental leave, adoption assistance, back up childcare and eldercare, and company discounts.
Savings: We help our employees build savings, invest for long-term wealth and plan for retirement
Insurance: We help our employees choose the plans that work for them
*Source: The Nilson Report (June 2017, Issue #1112) – based on 2016 data

This information is provided by Synchrony

• 14 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 6 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 6 weeks partially paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room

Jobs at Synchrony

Full-time | Phoenix, AZ
Synchrony is a financial services company headquartered in the Stamford, CT area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Synchrony has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 742 ratings from 48 current or former employees. 10 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Synchrony and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.