Synchrony logo

Synchrony

4.1 | Stamford, CT | Financial Services | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Synchrony are based on 806 ratings from 52 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Synchrony. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Synchrony:
From Synchrony:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Synchrony. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Synchrony logo

Changing what’s possible through the power in people.

We’re not your typical company. We’re committed to being at the forefront of a rapidly evolving financial services and payments industry, creating an incredible culture of collaboration, innovation and success that drives our business forward.

We do that by offering boundless opportunities to live, learn and tackle new challenges. We provide you with support and resources to expand your horizons and be inspired to pursue new possibilities. Whether you’re interested in a career in Finance, Technology, Risk, HR, Sales and Marketing, or at one of our Call Centers, we’re here to help you achieve your goals.

You can always be yourself at Synchrony

In fact, we insist on it. We celebrate the diversity of our people, skills and ideas. We believe that the sum of our individual differences is one of our greatest competitive advantages on the market.

Our Women’s Network+ empowers women to learn, grow and succeed. We foster curiosity, collaboration and networking across all levels and functions of the company.

Better Together

Our Diversity & Inclusion Networks+ are close-knit groups formed around common interests and ambitions. You don’t need to be a woman to join the Women’s Network+. Nor speak Spanish to be in the Hispanic Network+. All you have to do is extend a helping hand and become a supporting member of a network of your colleagues.

Sharing what you know

When you join a Network, bring your ideas, contribute your unique perspectives, and see those grow into 900+ events a year for the entire Synchrony team. Together we show why Synchrony is an employer of choice for people who value what makes each of us, us.

Expanding what you can become

Through our networks, you have a hands-on place to develop your leadership skills. A supportive place to realize your potential —providing a great platform for recruiting, professional development and networking opportunities.

Our networks include:

• Native American Network+
  • People with Disabilities Network+
  • Veterans Network+
  • Women’s Network+

Let’s build what’s next together.

This information is provided by Synchrony

• 14 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• 6 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • 6 weeks partially paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Adoptive assistance

• On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Game room

Jobs at Synchrony

Synchrony has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Synchrony appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Synchrony is a financial services company headquartered in the Stamford, CT area with 10000+ employees. Synchrony has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 806 ratings from 52 employees. 12 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Synchrony and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.