Stryker logo

Stryker

3.5 | Kalamazoo, MI | Medical Devices | 10000+ Employees

Company scores for Stryker are based on 975 ratings from 63 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Stryker. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Stryker:
From Stryker:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Stryker. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Stryker logo

We offer results-driven people a place where they can make a difference

Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.

At the heart of what we do and believe is making healthcare better. We do this by collaborating with our customers to develop innovative products and services that ultimately improve the lives of patients. We grow talent. We give you the opportunity to develop your career based on your strengths and potential, including the possibility to move geographically, functionally, laterally and vertically. Stryker is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and opportunity that only we offer.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Stryker

Board

This information is provided by Stryker

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 4 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 4 weeks fully paid adoptive leave
  • We are proud to offer parental leave to all U.S. employees as part of our commitment to your overall wellbeing. When your leave is approved, you may take up to four weeks of parental leave at 100% pay. This leave can be taken in one-week increments within the first year after the date of birth or placement of adoption.

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Subsidized child-care
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance

• Gym membership subsidy
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Game room

Jobs at Stryker

Full-time | Cincinnati, OH
Stryker is a medical devices company headquartered in the Kalamazoo, MI area that employs 10000+ people. Stryker has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 975 ratings from 63 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Stryker and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.