Street Entrepreneurs logo

Street Entrepreneurs

5.0 | Washington, D.C. | 2 to 10 Employees

Company scores for Street Entrepreneurs are based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Street Entrepreneurs. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Street Entrepreneurs:
From Street Entrepreneurs:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Street Entrepreneurs. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Street Entrepreneurs logo

Creating a grit-based economy

Mission

Street Entrepreneurs ignites the power of small business founders creating positive change. We cultivate inclusive communities and create access to knowledge, connections, and capital.

Vision

We envision a grit-based economy where every person with grit and hustle has access to the resources needed to sustainably solve the problems impacting their lives, their communities, and our world.

Principles

1. We believe in human ingenuity and its capacity to bring about progress. There are so many challenges facing our world from climate change and its impact on the food chain to homeless veterans and refugees displaced by war. We do not have the luxury to prioritize because it is all urgent and vital. We must multiply our impact, and the most sustainable and scalable way to do this is to support entrepreneurs working to solve local problems with a global footprint.

1. We believe entrepreneurship is the most powerful way to alleviate poverty and create upward mobility. Currently, we live in a world where too many individuals work full-time jobs and still live in poverty. The creation of startups and small businesses can change this.

1. We believe that both small businesses and high-growth startups deserve support and amplification. From AI-technologies helping individuals on the spectrum communicate, to catering companies hiring veterans, and eco-friendly high-heel shoes, Street Entrepreneurs values drive above all else.

1. We believe that education should be accessible to all; which is why we provide pay-what-you-can workshops.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Street Entrepreneurs

Board

Executive

Jobs at Street Entrepreneurs

Street Entrepreneurs has no jobs listed at this time.

Street Entrepreneurs is a company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area with 2 to 10 employees. Street Entrepreneurs has a 5.0-star InHerSight Score, based on 13 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employee has left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Street Entrepreneurs and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.