Strava logo

Strava

3.8 | San Francisco, CA | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Strava are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Strava. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Strava:
From Strava:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Strava. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Strava logo

Strava is the Social Network for Athletes. Athletes use Strava to connect, share their training, celebrate each other’s achievements and discover their next adventure.

Strava is the Social Network for Athletes
More Than a Fitness Tracking App: Athletes use Strava to connect, share their training, celebrate each other’s achievements and discover their next adventure.
Powerful Community: We are a diverse group, spanning more than 195 countries and 1 million activities shared per day, ranging from athletes training for their first 10K to mountaineers who climb Everest.

Strava Helps Athletes Unlock Their Potential
Discover and Motivate: Athletes connect with people and clubs to find inspiration and support while discovering brands and new adventures to experience and share.
Accomplish Goals: We provide the tools and engaging content including training programs, result tracking, and route discovery to help athletes reach their goals.

Strava is a Platform Where Every Activity Has an Impact
Global Presence, Local Impact: Through Strava Metro, we harness our community’s aggregated, anonymized data to make urban areas better for pedestrians and cyclists.
The Full Lifecycle of Sport: We create content and connect our athletes with services and products they need to accomplish their goals, and ultimately become healthier, happier people.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Strava

This information is provided by Strava

• 18 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement
  • Event & Gear Stipend: $1,000 per the calendar year used for races/travel to races, training gear/clothes
  • Health Stipend: $500 per the calendar year used for a membership to a gym, athletic facility, personal training or coaching.
  • Tuition/Professional Development Allowance: $2,000 per the calendar year to be used for any courses, self-guided study, conferences. We seek to support employees as they continue to develop their careers through education

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 12 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 12 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Strava

Full-time | San Francisco, CA
Strava is an internet company headquartered in the San Francisco, CA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Strava has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Strava and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.