Staples

2.6 | Framingham, MA | Business Supplies and Equipment | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Staples are based on 4,093 ratings from 283 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Staples. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Staples:
From Staples:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Staples. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Staples Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Staples?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Staples who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Staples

Staples has no jobs listed at this time.

Staples is a business supplies and equipment company headquartered in the Framingham, MA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Staples has a 2.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 4,093 ratings from 283 current or former employees. 48 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Staples and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.