StaffRehab

Score based on 43 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

4.3

Employer Responsiveness
Female Representation in Leadership
Management Opportunities for Women
4.7
4.7
3.5
3.3

Comments

Awesome company to work for!! There is a lot of training and mentorship, whether it be with on-site manager or off-site conferences. I feel like they really want everyone to be successful and are willing to help if you hit any bumps in the road. Fun environment with a lot of team outings. Flexible schedules if needed. Really enjoyed my years here.

Thank you for the review! We are glad to hear you've enjoyed your tenure with us. We try to offer a lot of professional development for our different teams in order for everyone to reach their full potential. We also try to have a bit of fun with company lunches, outings, events, and trips!

- StaffRehab

StaffRehab

StaffRehab is a small business that focuses on productivity, so there's more flexibility the better you perform. The business is women owned and allows for work from home options based on productivity and position.

Anonymous Rater

Thank you for the review! We are very transparent with the goals of our team and always like to reward when those meet or exceed their goals either with additional compensation, working from home, days off, etc.

- StaffRehab

"Better School Staff"

Founded in 2009, StaffRehab is a provider of excellent candidates for School Districts and Healthcare Facilities. Our mission is to align our candidates and clients values as our own. Together our values create better futures for our students and clients.

We place talented Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists as well as School Psychologists, Special Education Teachers, School Nurses, APE Teachers, VI Teachers, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, Counselors, and DHH teachers!

Our internal staff of 20 has over 65 years of combined experience and is committed to developing authentic relationships with the candidates that we represent through our commitment to honest communication, ethical business practices, and in putting our candidates’ interest ahead of our bottom line.

We are proud to have over 200 service providers working in schools throughout the country, changing the lives of over 10,000 students!

Women at StaffRehab

This information is provided by StaffRehab

Board

Executive

This information is provided by StaffRehab

• 10 paid time off days/year (average)
  • 3 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Yoga and/or meditation

• Frequent social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

StaffRehab has no jobs listed at this time.