StaffRehab

3.0
2.0
Employer Responsiveness
N/A

Comments

Awesome company to work for!! There is a lot of training and mentorship, whether it be with on-site manager or off-site conferences. I feel like they really want everyone to be successful and are willing to help if you hit any bumps in the road. Fun environment with a lot of team outings. Flexible schedules if needed. Really enjoyed my years here.

StaffRehab is a small business that focuses on productivity, so there's more flexibility the better you perform. The business is women owned and allows for work from home options based on productivity and position.

Anonymous Rater

"Better Therapy Staffing"

Founded in 2009, StaffRehab is a provider of excellent candidates for School Districts and Healthcare Facilities. Our mission is to align our candidates and clients values as our own. Together our values create better futures for our students and clients. As experts in staffing, we place Physical Therapists & Physical Therapy Assistants, Occupational Therapists & Occupational Therapy Assistants, Speech-Language Pathologists, Psychologists, Counselors, School Nurses, Special Education Teachers, APE Teachers, O&M Specialists, VI Teachers, DHH Teachers and Rehab Managers in either direct hire or travel jobs.

Why Staff Rehab?
Because we know that there is more to finding the “perfect fit” than matching a job description to a resume.

Women at StaffRehab

This information is provided by StaffRehab

Board

Executive

StaffRehab has no jobs listed at this time.