Spotify

3.5 | New York, US | Music | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Spotify are based on 157 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Spotify. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

At first glance, very good, mostly with benefits. Great insurance, 6 months parental leave, flexible workplace, PTO. There is a lot of efforts in Diversity and Inclusion, and people working on that are dedicated and try hard, but it really is just distractions. Ultimately there is rampant discrimination when it comes to how people are treated as concerns pay, advancement, pleasant working evironment. The company likes to brag about the trasparent culture, but start to talk about this things too loudly and you'll hear trouble from above. I saw it happen to people. Every body knows at least one example, of a woman who was discriminated or even sexually harassed. And only rarely anyone doing this was fired.

Would not recommend.

The Spotify Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Spotify?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Spotify who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Spotify

Spotify has no jobs listed at this time.

Spotify is a music company headquartered in the New York, US area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Spotify has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 157 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employee ratings and reviews from women for companies like Spotify and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.