SportsEngine logo

SportsEngine

3.8 | Minneapolis, MN | Internet | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for SportsEngine are based on 159 ratings from 10 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at SportsEngine. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From SportsEngine:
From SportsEngine:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at SportsEngine. Your review can help other women find great companies.

SportsEngine logo

For the Love of Sport

SportsEngine is the world's leading youth and amateur sports technology company, based in Minneapolis. We build applications and services to help Coaches spend less time on the administrative activities of their organization and more time teaching the qualities of Sport to their athletes. Our products and solutions connect players to coaches and teams, help protect the players and provide a safe experience and support the volunteers and administration that make it all possible.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by SportsEngine

Executive

Jobs at SportsEngine

SportsEngine has no jobs listed at this time.

SportsEngine is an internet company headquartered in the Minneapolis, MN area that employs 501 to 1000 people. SportsEngine has a 3.8-star InHerSight Score, based on 159 ratings from 10 current or former employees. 6 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like SportsEngine and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.