SpareFoot

4.5 | Austin, TX | Internet | 51 to 200 Employees

Scores for SpareFoot are based on 109 ratings from 7 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for SpareFoot

Everyone you meet is a genuinely good person who is happy to be there and be a part of something bigger. It's a great feeling that ends up taking a lot of pressure off, because you can just focus on learning and getting stuff done as opposed to the rando in the next cube.

SpareFoot is a great place to work for women! Despite the lack of female leadership in the overall tech industry, women are not treated any differently at SpareFoot and everyone is very respectful. No-policy vacation policy makes is very easy to take a personal day or work from home when family matters come up. Also provide great health benefits, free lunch, and transportation incentives.

We make it easy to keep the things that matter.

SpareFoot lets you compare the most storage options nationwide and pick the best solution for your needs, whether you're storing one box or everything you own.

SpareFoot has no jobs listed at this time.