Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Social Tables are based on 94 ratings from 6 participants

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Social Tables

Benefits for part-time employers are non existent, and the way they have their structure to become full time only when you pass a 7 month minimum apparent rule of being part time is not very smart. I was hired as full time employee on another company for 4 times the money, I wouldve loved to stay with regular normal benefits at ST

Social Tables is a fast growing high energy environment. There is a lot of opportunity and dedication to gender diversity.

Social Tables logo

Tech start-up with equal gender mix!

Social Tables is unique because the foundation of our company is a nurturing culture, which we commit to by being a deliberately developmental organization. We encourage perpetual personal renewal for each and every employee, because we believe that challenging ourselves (both our personal and professional selves) to be better than we were yesterday is the only way to spark true innovation, foster a familial, supportive culture, and achieve success. We are a company that wants to solve big problems with bold solutions, and we have succeeded in this pursuit by fostering a culture that encourages constant personal innovation.

Women at Social Tables

• Occasional remote work available

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Social Tables

Full-time | Washington, DC
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 51 to 200 people. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Social Tables and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.