Social Tables logo

Social Tables

3.3 | Washington, D.C. | Hospitality | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Social Tables are based on 94 ratings from 6 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Social Tables. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Social Tables:
From Social Tables:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Social Tables. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Social Tables logo

Tech start-up with equal gender mix!

Social Tables is unique because the foundation of our company is a nurturing culture, which we commit to by being a deliberately developmental organization. We encourage perpetual personal renewal for each and every employee, because we believe that challenging ourselves (both our personal and professional selves) to be better than we were yesterday is the only way to spark true innovation, foster a familial, supportive culture, and achieve success. We are a company that wants to solve big problems with bold solutions, and we have succeeded in this pursuit by fostering a culture that encourages constant personal innovation.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Social Tables

This information is provided by Social Tables

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Social Tables

Full-time | London, United Kingdom
Full-time | London, United Kingdom
Full-time | Washington, D.C.
Social Tables is a hospitality company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 51 to 200 people. Social Tables has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 94 ratings from 6 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Social Tables and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.