Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

2.1 Paid Time Off
1.9 Ability to Telecommute
1.9 Salary Satisfaction
1.7 Sponsorship or Mentorship Program

Comments

The higher up supervisors were biased, played favorites, and we're plain unprofessional.

Overall, I like it. It would be nice to have maternity leave, though. And more training.

Left my job in food service after a manager denied my promotion and threatened to falsely report me for sexual harassment...because I tried to report another manager who sexually harassed me and called me a "whore" to fellow employees.

Women are always overlooked for promotion in my department unless it's clerical work. Only the foods and retail have female heads of department. Only two women in maintence. Zero paid time off for 90% of employees, who the company maintains as seasonal although most work 50-60 hours a week.

Perfect introductory job, most influential in the development of building skill sets.

Anonymous Rater

Work in HR or Recruiting for Six Flags Entertainment Corporation?