Six Flags Entertainment Corporation

1.9
1.9
1.8
1.5

Comments

Great place to work if you are needing work and just want something different, but unless you are working in the corporate or mechanical field, don't expect great pay. Fun job, great perks, low pay.

Unless you get a full time management position be prepared for high school part time job type wages ($9-$14 with the high end being management). Lower management is great! Depending on the department, the same does not apply to upper management.

The higher up supervisors were biased, played favorites, and we're plain unprofessional.

Overall, I like it. It would be nice to have maternity leave, though. And more training.

Left my job in food service after a manager denied my promotion and threatened to falsely report me for sexual harassment...because I tried to report another manager who sexually harassed me and called me a "whore" to fellow employees.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Six Flags Entertainment Corporation?