Simple Contacts logo

Simple Contacts

4.6 | New York City, NY | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Simple Contacts are based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Simple Contacts. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Simple Contacts:
From Simple Contacts:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Simple Contacts. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Simple Contacts logo

Healthcare is anything but simple. We’re here to change that.

We’re on a mission to build care that fits your life. We started with contact lenses but we’re rapidly expanding—both our services and our team—as we transition to the Simple Health brand and roll out our next vertical - birth control. Check it out here: https://www.simplehealth.com/

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Simple Contacts

This information is provided by Simple Contacts

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • Employees are encouraged to take a minimum of 3 weeks (15 work days) of paid
  • vacation time throughout the year.

• Women's affiliate group

• 4 weeks partially paid maternity leave
  • 5 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 4 weeks partially paid paternity leave
  • If you are the primary caregiver you will receive the higher amount of fully paid leave (12 weeks) regardless of gender. Likewise, the secondary caregiver will receive 5 weeks of fully paid leave.

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food

• Occasional social activities
  • Pet-friendly office

Jobs at Simple Contacts

Full-time | New York City, NY
Simple Contacts is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the New York City, NY area that employs 11 to 50 people. Simple Contacts has a 4.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 48 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Simple Contacts and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.