Shaw Industries

3.5 | Dalton, GA | Textiles | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Shaw Industries are based on 297 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Shaw Industries. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Shaw Industries:
From Shaw Industries:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Shaw Industries. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Shaw Industries

Shaw Industries Group, Inc. supplies carpet, hardwood, laminate, resilient, tile and stone flooring products and synthetic turf to residential and commercial markets worldwide. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. with more than $4.8 billion (USD) in annual sales and approximately 22,000 associates worldwide. Shaw is headquartered in Dalton, Georgia, with salespeople and/or offices located throughout the US as well as Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, India, Mexico, Singapore, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom.

Diversity and inclusion are foundational to our business. They are necessary for innovation and growth, allow us to better understand our customers and their needs, and position us to attract and retain the best talent.

Jobs at Shaw Industries

Shaw Industries has no jobs listed at this time.

Shaw Industries is a textiles company headquartered in the Dalton, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Shaw Industries has a 3.5-star InHerSight Score, based on 297 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Shaw Industries and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.