32BJ SEIU

2.4 | New York City, NY | Non-Profit Organization Management | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for 32BJ SEIU are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at 32BJ SEIU. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From 32BJ SEIU:
From 32BJ SEIU:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at 32BJ SEIU. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The 32BJ SEIU Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for 32BJ SEIU?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at 32BJ SEIU who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at 32BJ SEIU

32BJ SEIU has no jobs listed at this time.

32BJ SEIU is a non-profit organization management company headquartered in the New York City, NY area with 201 to 500 employees. 32BJ SEIU has a 2.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like 32BJ SEIU and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.