Seeq logo

Seeq

4.1 | Seattle, WA | Computer Software | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Seeq are based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Seeq. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Seeq:
From Seeq:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Seeq. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Seeq logo

Data analytics for Industrial IoT

Seeq makes data analytics software for a big market that’s often overlooked by tech companies: industrial process data. Think pharmaceutical manufacturers, wind farms, and energy companies with tons of equipment and sensors. Our software engineers tackle hard problems in streaming calculation, storage and distributed computing, and we create elegant HTML5 data visualizations with smooth interactivity.

Our company is 100% remote and proud of it. You can work anywhere in the US (we're staying in compatible timezones for now). We use a variety of collaboration tools, like Zoom and Slack, which makes us feel like we’re in the same building together. We have a stacked team of kind-hearted, talented engineers that love to collaborate, teach each other new tricks, and build products that far exceed our customers’ expectations.

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Seeq

Executive

Jobs at Seeq

Full-time | Can work remote
Seeq is a computer software company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area with 11 to 50 employees. Seeq has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 32 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 2 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Seeq and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.