Scott's Cheap Flights logo

Scott's Cheap Flights

4.7 | Boulder, CO | Leisure, Travel & Tourism | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Scott's Cheap Flights are based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Scott's Cheap Flights. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Scott's Cheap Flights:
From Scott's Cheap Flights:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Scott's Cheap Flights. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Scott's Cheap Flights logo

Scott’s Cheap Flights is on a mission to enable people to travel and experience the world.

Unlike automated flight alerts and “deals” sent out by way of affiliate links, we leverage innovative software and our team of human flight experts to send out rigorously-vetted, high quality deals that are worth our members’ time and money to consider.

• 2.8 million members and growing quickly
  • 100% average year over year revenue growth
  • $500 million saved on airfare by members
  • 263,009 miles traveled by our most prolific member
  • 60+ proposals have happened on trips bought via Scott's Cheap Flights… that we know of
  • Countless memories and stories created through our members’ trips

We’re making travel dreams more attainable for everyone, one deal at a time. We're a 100% remote team with members all over the world. If “to travel is to live” resonates with you and your background seems like it could be a fit for one of our positions, we’d love to hear from you!

Information about gender diversity has been provided by Scott's Cheap Flights

This information is provided by Scott's Cheap Flights

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Frequent remote work available
  • We are a 100% remote company with a globally distributed workforce.

Jobs at Scott's Cheap Flights

Scott's Cheap Flights has no jobs listed at this time.

Scott's Cheap Flights is a leisure, travel & tourism company headquartered in the Boulder, CO area that employs 11 to 50 people. Scott's Cheap Flights has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 31 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Scott's Cheap Flights and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.