SAP logo

SAP

3.7 | Oshkosh, NE | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for SAP are based on 656 ratings from 44 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at SAP. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From SAP:
From SAP:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at SAP. Your review can help other women find great companies.

SAP logo

SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies run better.

At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.

Jobs at SAP

SAP has no jobs listed at this time.

SAP is a computer software company headquartered in the Oshkosh, NE area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. SAP has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 656 ratings from 44 current or former employees. 10 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like SAP and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.