Salon Service Group

3.7 | Springfield, MO | Wholesale | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Salon Service Group are based on 87 ratings from 8 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Salon Service Group. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Salon Service Group:
From Salon Service Group:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Salon Service Group. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Salon Service Group Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Salon Service Group?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Salon Service Group who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Salon Service Group

Salon Service Group has no jobs listed at this time.

Salon Service Group is a wholesale company headquartered in the Springfield, MO area that employs 51 to 200 people. Salon Service Group has a 3.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 87 ratings from 8 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Salon Service Group and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.