Salon Capri

4.1 | Faribault, MN | Apparel & Fashion | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Salon Capri are based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Salon Capri. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Salon Capri:
From Salon Capri:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Salon Capri. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Salon Capri Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Salon Capri?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Salon Capri who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Salon Capri

Salon Capri has no jobs listed at this time.

Salon Capri is an apparel & fashion company headquartered in the Faribault, MN area that employs 51 to 200 people. Salon Capri has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 15 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Salon Capri and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.