Salesfusion logo

Salesfusion

4.7 | Atlanta, GA | Computer Software | 51 to 200 Employees

InHerSight Ratings

Scores for Salesfusion are based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of participants To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

What our users are saying about working for Salesfusion

I genuinely enjoy working at Salesfusion and feel fulfilled with the work I do. It's a relaxed environment where "you do you" and new ideas are valued.

Salesfusion logo

We help marketers attract new opportunities, convert them into customers and nurture them into lifelong relationships.

As a leader in Marketing Automation, Salesfusion helps marketers turn contacts into customers. We continuously develop new, innovative solutions designed to drive higher ROMI - Return on Marketing Investment. Our no-fail approach to Marketing Automation means our customers can rely on us to set them up on the road to success.

We’ve been named one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta and our people are our number one priority. We offer full employee medical coverage, unlimited paid time off, generous stock options, catered lunch every Thursday, and an entire wall filled with awesome (and unlimited) snacks, gourmet coffee and craft beer.

The people at Salesfusion are marketing and customer obsessed - if that sounds like you, don’t hesitate! Come join us. We can’t wait to meet you!

Women at Salesfusion

• Occasional social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Salesfusion

Salesfusion has no jobs listed at this time.

Salesfusion is a computer software company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 51 to 200 people. Salesfusion has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 11 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 participants left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Salesfusion and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.