Saint Alphonsus Health System

2.4
2.3
2.2
2.0

Comments

I have enjoyed working for this company. But it is time to grow and there is currently no room for me.

Great mission and work for the community. Work life balance is lacking but the team of people is wonderful.

I work at an outpatient clinic. This is not a family oriented work place. My maternity leave was unpaid. And when I returned to work there was not a private area for lactation or breast pumping. Also because it is a catholic hospital, it has an exemption from providing free birth control with the health insurance plan.

The benefits are okay. You get medical and dental but you have to pay for it. You get sick leave but no paid maternity leave. FMLA is available after working there for one year.

Work in HR or Recruiting for Saint Alphonsus Health System?