Sage Intacct logo

Sage Intacct

4.3 | San Jose, CA | Computer Software | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for Sage Intacct are based on 628 ratings from 41 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Sage Intacct. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Sage Intacct:
From Sage Intacct:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Sage Intacct. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Sage Intacct logo

Sage Intacct is the innovation and customer satisfaction leader in cloud financial solutions.

Our consistently high employee satisfaction ratings are the result of a company culture that truly values our team members’ contributions.

Sage Intacct is growing, and we’re looking for great people to join us. We are quite selective, but that means you get to work with the best of the best!

This information is provided by Sage Intacct

• 15 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Frequent remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement

• Dedicated lactation facilities

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Game room
  • Company retreats
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Sage Intacct

Sage Intacct has no jobs listed at this time.

Sage Intacct is a computer software company headquartered in the San Jose, CA area that employs 201 to 500 people. Sage Intacct has a 4.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 628 ratings from 41 current or former employees. 14 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Sage Intacct and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.