Sage

2.9 | Atlanta, GA | Computer Software | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Sage are based on 286 ratings from 19 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Sage. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Sage:
From Sage:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Sage. Your review can help other women find great companies.

The Sage Page Has Not Been Claimed

Work in HR or Recruiting for Sage?

Know someone in HR or Recruiting at Sage who we should speak to about claiming their page? Let us know! It's anonymous, of course.

Jobs at Sage

Sage has no jobs listed at this time.

Sage is a computer software company headquartered in the Atlanta, GA area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Sage has a 2.9-star InHerSight Score, based on 286 ratings from 19 current or former employees. 3 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Sage and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.