Rock West Composites logo

Rock West Composites

4.4 | San Diego, CA | Aviation & Aerospace | 51 to 200 Employees

Company scores for Rock West Composites are based on 100 ratings from 7 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute
${o.percentage}% of respondents answered "${o.description}" when asked "${q.title}"

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Rock West Composites. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Rock West Composites:
From Rock West Composites:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Rock West Composites. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Rock West Composites logo

Find Your Greatness With Us

We’re Rock West Composites, a global leader for all things composites. Customer-centric, solutions-focused and one of the first companies to commodify composites technology, we offer everything from a wide selection of stock products to full-service custom composite products that we engineer, develop, prototype and manufacture.

This information is provided by Rock West Composites

Rock West Composites cares about our employees! Not only do we offer great benefits to our full-time employees (Medical & Dental 100% employer paid, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K match, Employee Stock Options), we offer a fun and friendly work environment!

• 14 paid time off days/year (average)

• Tuition reimbursement

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Frequent social activities

Click here to learn more about benefits and perks at Rock West Composites

Jobs at Rock West Composites

Full-time | San Diego, CA
Rock West Composites is an aviation & aerospace company headquartered in the San Diego, CA area with 51 to 200 employees. Rock West Composites has a 4.4-star InHerSight Score, based on 100 ratings from 7 employees. 3 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Rock West Composites and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.