Roche logo

Roche

3.3 | Basel, Switzerland | Biotechnology | 5001 to 10000 Employees

Company scores for Roche are based on 370 ratings from 25 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Roche. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Roche:
From Roche:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Roche. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Roche logo

Make your mark. Improve lives.

Innovation, better decision making and problem solving ability are often driven by people’s diverse and sometimes conflicting perspectives, backgrounds, approaches, ideas and experiences. An inclusive environment enables these differing views to be exchanged openly and leverages the full potential of every employee. Our goal as an organization is to successfully manage the diversity of skills, thinking styles and experiences of our people in support of collective success.

There are many local and regional diversity goals in place but increasing gender diversity in leadership is one of our top priorities globally, as it is for many companies, because it continues to be a challenge across industries and geographies. We have a Roche global Corporate strategic goal to increase the percentage of women in our top leadership positions. Achieving this goal will help ensure we create a competitive advantage through a greater share of available talent and a more diverse mix in our leadership team. Making progress on gender diversity also supports our aspiration to continually increase diversity of all types at all levels of the organization.

Jobs at Roche

Roche has no jobs listed at this time.

Roche is a biotechnology company headquartered in the Basel, Switzerland area that employs 5001 to 10000 people. Roche has a 3.3-star InHerSight Score, based on 370 ratings from 25 current or former employees. 9 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Roche and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.