Relias logo

Relias

3.6 | Morrisville, NC | E-Learning | 501 to 1000 Employees

Company scores for Relias are based on 394 ratings from 25 employees

COVID-19: Since March 2020, this company has received an average rating of ${score.original_average_since_march_2020} for the ability to telecommute

Additional Insights

Responses since September 1, 2020

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Relias. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Relias:
From Relias:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Relias. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Relias logo

Know More. Get Better.

Relias provides software and services to more than 10,000 healthcare organizations and providers, addressing the primary concerns of recruiting, retention, risk mitigation, compliance, and the move from fee for service to value-based reimbursements. In addition to unrivaled content, Relias offers pre-hire assessments and in-depth analytics that allows for the demonstration of skill and performance, resulting in better patient, resident and client outcomes, as well as better financial results. We are passionate about our product and our clients; what we deliver is truly something you can be proud to represent.  Our clients think so, too – we proudly boast a retention rate close to 100%!

Congratulations to Tina Krebs, our Chief People Officer, who was selected as one of Triangle Business Journal's 2019 Women in Business winners. The annual award honors women who have proven to be dynamic and outstanding leaders with established track records of significant accomplishments in business and community service. http://ow.ly/QSAJ30nRrJc

Percent of the company made up of women, provided by Relias

Executive

This information is provided by Relias

• Unlimited paid time off
  • 5 sick leave days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available
  • Core hours 9am to 4pm, 8 hour work day scheduled between 7am ad 6pm, office open M-F

• Tuition reimbursement

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • Fertility assistance
  • Adoptive assistance

• Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling

• Frequent social activities
  • Game room
  • Subsidized food

Jobs at Relias

Relias has no jobs listed at this time.

Best Companies Lists

Relias appears on the following InHerSight best companies lists

Relias is an e-learning company headquartered in the Morrisville, NC area with 501 to 1000 employees. Relias has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 394 ratings from 25 employees. 8 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Relias and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.