Women-Rated Companies

Redjack logo

Redjack

4.7 | Silver Spring, MD | Computer & Network Security | 11 to 50 Employees

Company scores for Redjack are based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Redjack. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Redjack:
From Redjack:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Redjack. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Redjack logo

We make technology safe for organizations and people.

We are passionate about protecting businesses and people online. We monitor and protect over 8% of the Internet's public IP space and over 40 trillion business communications per year. We built our enterprise analytics platform from the ground up, and it's now used by the majority of critical government networks as well as Fortune-20 multi-national corporations. We have also dedicated our skills to the defense of victims of censorship and exploitation online, enabling freedom of speech for censored political groups and rescues of exploited children. Our work has been featured on national news and international documentary programming.

We pride ourselves on doing things differently. A large percentage of our technical team are women for whom "being the only woman in the room" is a distant memory. In a world where tech start-ups come and go, we've been in business for more than twelve years. We've more than doubled our size this year, not by raising investment, but through the success of our customers. If you come to work with us, you won't be given five managers and be the only technical person in the room. You'll be surrounded by experts with whom you share a mission and values.

Our values are heroism, audacity, curiosity, and excellence. Our mission is to protect people online. Will you join us?

Jobs at Redjack

Full-time | St. Louis, MO
Full-time | Silver Spring, MD
Redjack is a computer & network security company headquartered in the Silver Spring, MD area with 11 to 50 employees. Redjack has a 4.7-star InHerSight Score, based on 63 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 3 employees have left comments about their experience working for the company on InHerSight. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Redjack and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.