Red Ventures logo

Red Ventures

3.6 | Fort Mill, SC | Marketing and Advertising | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Red Ventures are based on 877 ratings from 60 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Red Ventures. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Red Ventures:
From Red Ventures:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Red Ventures. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Red Ventures logo

We connect customers and brands.

Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.

At Red Ventures, culture rules. We’ve been voted a Charlotte Best Place to Work for 9 years running. Our employees are competitive, hungry to learn, and find more fulfillment in taking risks (and breaking records) than playing it safe. We act—and hustle—like owners. We heavily invest in learning and development opportunities and programs at every stage of an employee’s career and reward entrepreneurial thinkers. Ready to pitch in, work hard, and have a lot of fun in the process? This is the place for you.

Jobs at Red Ventures

Red Ventures has no jobs listed at this time.

Red Ventures is a marketing and advertising company headquartered in the Fort Mill, SC area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Red Ventures has a 3.6-star InHerSight Score, based on 877 ratings from 60 current or former employees. 18 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Red Ventures and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.