RealSelf logo

RealSelf

4.1 | Seattle, WA | Internet | 201 to 500 Employees

Company scores for RealSelf are based on 351 ratings from 22 employees

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at RealSelf. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From RealSelf:
From RealSelf:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at RealSelf. Your review can help other women find great companies.

RealSelf logo

Our mission: to bring confidence to every important health and beauty decision.

Millions of people from around the world visit RealSelf each month to browse patient reviews, before and after photos, and medical expert answers to discover which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being “Worth It.” RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services.

As a company, the people at RealSelf are authentic and our work is inspiring. Whether you are helping a user build confidence by connecting with a provider or traveling to India as part of our philanthropy effort, your work will have purpose. This group of mighty individuals is why we believe in giving power to the people and investing in our talent. As a RealSelf employee, you will own your career through the wealth of resources and development tools we offer to all.

Information about gender diversity has been provided by RealSelf

Board

Executive

This information is provided by RealSelf

• 22 paid time off days/year (average)
  • Occasional remote work available

• Tuition reimbursement
  • RealSelf offers a Professional Development Grant program to each employee.

• Women's affiliate group
  • Diversity council

• 6 weeks fully paid paternity leave
  • 6 weeks fully paid adoptive leave

• Dedicated lactation facilities
  • All new parents receive a 3 month paid subscription to Momseze, a telehealth app that enables parents to receive immediate newborn support 24/7.

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

• Occasional social activities
  • Pet-friendly office
  • Company retreats

Jobs at RealSelf

Full-time | Seattle, WA
RealSelf is an internet company headquartered in the Seattle, WA area that employs 201 to 500 people. RealSelf has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 351 ratings from 22 current or former employees. 2 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like RealSelf and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.