Rally Health logo

Rally Health

4.1 | Washington, D.C. | Health, Wellness and Fitness | 1001 to 5000 Employees

Company scores for Rally Health are based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of employees To protect the anonymity of our raters, we keep the number of participants hidden until it crosses a certain threshold.

Comments

We encourage women to leave anonymous comments about their experience at Rally Health. First-hand reviews can give you an idea of individual experiences.

From Rally Health:
From Rally Health:

Comments

Leave an anonymous comment about your experience at Rally Health. Your review can help other women find great companies.

Rally Health logo

Rally Health is a digital health experience.

Headquartered in D.C. (and with 5 additional offices located in the US) Rally Health thrives at the intersection of ground-breaking technology and improving healthcare outcomes through patient engagement. An executive team that has been working together to transform the industry since 2010, a majority of our team brings experience from outside the healthcare industry; our employees challenge the status quo by integrating data driven solutions for patient engagement. Leveraging our combined experience to develop a truly consumer-centric digital health platform, Rally meets the user where they are today to engage every user to rally for better health today, tomorrow and every day. We’re hiring!

This information is provided by Rally Health

• Unlimited paid time off
  • Unlimited sick leave
  • Occasional remote work available

• 10 weeks fully paid paternity leave

• Gym membership subsidy
  • Subsidized healthy food
  • On-site fitness classes and/or equipment
  • Nutrition and/or weight management counseling
  • Yoga and/or meditation

2 locations
  • Washington, D.C.
  • San Francisco, CA
| Can work remote
Rally Health is a health, wellness and fitness company headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area that employs 1001 to 5000 people. Rally Health has a 4.1-star InHerSight Score, based on 16 ratings from a confidential number of current or former employees. 1 employees left comments about their experience working for the company. InHerSight collects anonymous employer ratings and reviews from women for companies like Rally Health and shares that information publicly to empower working women to make better decisions about their careers and where they work.